HOW TO APPROACH A CLOSED DOOR
(PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY)
By Evangelist Wayne Johnson
THIS IS ONLY A SAMPLE LESSON. FOR THE COMPLETE LESSON CLICK HERE.
PART 1: HOW TO APPROACH A CLOSED DOOR (PHYSICALLY)?
1) FIRST OF ALL, WHY SHOULD WE APPROACH A CLOSED DOOR?
A) WE ARE ALL COMMISSIONED: Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 1:16,17; and Luke 4:18
B) THEY (THE LOST, THE UNSAVED) ARE BLINDED FROM THE TRUTH: 2 Corinthians 4:4 and Luke 19:10
C) WE ARE AT WAR WITH THE ENEMY: Revelation 12:17,13
D) GOD’S DESIRE: NOT WILLING THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH: 2 Peter 3:9 and John 3:16
2) WHEN SHOULD WE APPROACH A CLOSED DOOR? 1 Corinthians 15: and Galatians 6:10
3) WHERE SHOULD WE APPROACH A CLOSED DOOR? Acts 1:8c
4) NOW, LET US APPROACH THE DOOR (PHYSICALLY): - A) DOOR 2 DOOR APPROACH: The Process of Approaching a Closed Door
B) THE FIVE STEPS PROCESS
PART 2: HOW TO APPROACH A CLOSED DOOR (SPIRITUALLY)?
PART 3: LET GO AND APPROACH THE CLOSED DOOR
HOW TO OVERCOME YOUR FEAR(s) AS A SOLDIER ON THE BATTLEFIELD? 2Tim. 1v6, 7 and 2 Tim. 2v3, 4
Why are so many believers not sharing their FAITH? Fears and other factors may be hindering them from sharing their faith:
FEAR FACTORS (There are 7 but we've only listed 2. For complete lesson click here)
NEGATIVE REACTIONS (THE Enemy) POSITIVE RESPONDS (GOD)
A) Fear of rejection Luke 17:25,20:17,9:22
Luke 17:25 "But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation"
B) I don’t know enough 2Tim. 2:15; Proverb 15:28
2 Tim. 2:15 "Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman who need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
2. Fears are hindering blocks or tactics that are designed by the enemy to keep you are the battlefield.